Top 15 Advantages Of Angular JS
AngularJS (also written as Angular.js) was first originated by Misko Hevery and Adam Abrons in 2009. However, after the long years, it is now mainly maintained by Google. Being an open-source web application framework, It lets you use HTML as your template language. It also helps you extend its HTML syntax to express your application components clearly and succinctly to use it further.
AngularJS is a structural framework used for dynamic web applications, it helps greatly in creating and developing single-page applications. Using single page HTML we can easily declare many dynamic views in the web-apps. In order to express and represent the components of your application precisely it stretches HTML’s syntax.
Here are some of the important features of AngularJS are :
Great MVC/MVVM design pattern As AngularJS framework is a cross-browser applicant it aims to provide you with both the development as well as testing by providing a framework client-side MVC (mobile-view-controller) and MVVM (model-view-ViewModel). It helps you segregate and signify the designed patterns into many sections. MVC is a concept of modern web applications. It helps designers to view and use each different segment as per their need and creativity.
Built by Google Since AngularJS structural framework has been developed by a group of developers from Google and community of individuals and corporations. It helps you make rich internet applications.
We can find this open-source language completely free. It was licensed under the Apache license version 2.0. Its latest version available today is 1.2.21.
Since the framework is designed by Google it provides advantages to the developers in a larger context solving many of their difficulties.
Advantages of AngularJS
1. Data Binding – One of the features that helps you tackle the biggest challenge is data binding. It helps you do the automatic synchronization of data between the model and view components. It helps you eliminate the large part of the codes, making it much simpler and easier to read and understand.
3. Directives – these are the extended sets of inbuilt attributes using the HTML. The major function on these directives is that they enhance the functionality of HTML in the most basic way. This function of directives helps users make dynamic client-side applications. In AngularJS all the in-built directives begin with the prefix ‘ng’. Angular users can even make their own custom directives. For that, you’ll have to use the .directive function. Once the directive is created you can invoke and use its name as HTML element, attribute, class or comment.
4. Modules – In AngularJS number of module defines the number of applications within the area of that module where all the different elements of the application exist. Filters – It helps you filter data for fitting view. Using these filters you can change the data into an appropriate format of currency, date, time, etc. In order to carry out various different purposes, there are numbers of other inbuilt filters in AngularJS. These filters will work exactly like the inbuilt filters in the application.
5. Simple Architecture: AngularJS provides our developers with simpler architecture with a bundle of advanced features to help your designs and projects. It easily manages your heavy web applications containing complex elements and components.
6. Minimal Code: Use of AngularJS reduces code in your applications.
7. Fewer Errors: Since AngularJS is an open source structural framework you expect the number of errors or issues to be minimal.
8. Code Reusability: AngularJS provides its users the facility to reuse its code. It helps users save their time and energy from designing new code.
9. Directives: Marker on a DOM element such as attribute, element name, comment, CSS which attach to specific behavior.
10. Dependency Injection: AngularJS has a dependency injection mechanism for making applications develop, understand, and test.
12. Templating: It is a plain HTML which is parsed by the browser into the DOM.
14. Good for large and Complex Projects: Building large projects with the help of AngularJS is easy to develop.it most useful when multiple forms in the web application.
Disadvantages of AngularJS
Along with the advantages each platform has its own disadvantages too.
Complicity in understanding: As the users are allowed to use different styles of coding it may complicate things, making your application complex and difficult to understand. Link and compilations are not spontaneous in case of specific cases.
Complicity: AngularJS is vast and complicated. As it offers multiple ways to accomplish your tasks it is hard to know which way is best for doing a particular task.
Poor Scalability: With poor scalability as the project grows AngularJS can be more problematic and difficult to understand and work with.
Every platform on which we perform our tasks carries both the outcomes – positive and negative. It is up to you to decide what choice you make to create and design your business websites.
Highly Skilled Professional, dedicated Angular JS Developers
Get free Quote Enquiry Now !!!