Asp.NET vs Node JS
over 250 people have rated [5/5]
Every single time, new technology enters the market and changes the way programmers develop applications. To solve different programming problems new technology has been introduced. Each technology focuses on solving a particular computing problem. In this article, we are going to compare as well as contrast two different computing platforms ASP.Net and Node JS. Let’s get to the basics of both Asp.Net and Node JS
What is Node JS?
Know more: Laravel VS NodeJS
What is ASP.net?
It provides a very easy to use, drag and drop website framework IDE in order to build the website compared to other frameworks such as Java, etc. It was first released in 2002 by Microsoft with version 1. As time passed many upgradations were performed by Microsoft. It is a successor to Microsoft’s Active Server Pages.
Web applications are built using Web Forms. ASP.net is shipped with built-in web form controls which are responsible for developing the user interfaces. They can mirror typical HTML widgets such as text boxes and buttons. If these controls do not fit your needs, you are free to use your own custom user controls.
Programming models that are used to build the web applications provided by ASP.net are as follows:
1) ASP.net MVC- (Model View Controller): The MVC helps in the development of web applications where the view is nothing but the front end model for the business logic and the controller is responsible for the mapping between the view and the model
2) ASP.net Web API: It is an application programming interface for building the API for a web application that runs on top of the .NET framework. A programmer or developer can develop according to the business requirements with the help of these API on top of the .NET framework in an efficient way.
3) ASP.net Web pages are able to show the data dynamically in an HTML page and is very efficient for developing web applications. Its syntax is very easy as well as lightweight.
4) ASP .net Web Forms- It can be helpful in developing modular web pages of different formats and components. UI events are executed on the server side.
5) ASP .net WebHooks- It is used for subscribing and publishing events via the HTTP protocol.
ASP.net vs Node JS Comparison.
|ASP .net||Node JS|
|Many websites existed in today’s world that has been developed using ASP.net||Node JS is useful for the maintenance and handling large volumes of customer data|
|Its first release came in 2002||Its first release came in 2009|
So we have seen the basic difference between the two language frameworks.
If you’re looking to hire asp dot net developers or looking out to hire node js developers then do contact us. We have expert developers ready to onboard for your project.