What is jQuery?
Advantages of jQuery:
- jQuery is also incredibly adaptable because it allows users to add plug-ins.
- jQuery provides a lightning-fast solution to your difficulties.
- jQuery is open source and widely supported in a variety of applications. This language can be used in any application without worrying about licence or compatibility difficulties.
- jQuery includes UI and effects libraries, and it is simple to add Ajax functionality to the programme.
Disadvantages of jQuery:
- When jQuery is implemented incorrectly as a Framework, the development environment might spiral out of control.
- Another major issue with jQuery is that there are numerous versions available. Some versions work well with others, while others do not.
- JQuery can be quite slow, especially in the case of animations, it can be much slower than CSS.