Understanding the benefits Of ReactJS
If you are a business owner, choosing a well known as well as particular framework can be a tough call to answer. Nevertheless, this has always been a crucial aspect of the success of a particular project.Why should you use Reactjs and Benefits of ReactJS? Let’s look at the various pointers and options that React provides to you. This will help you to get a better understanding about the reasons why you should prefer to React.
Firstly, when deciding to choose a framework for your project, you need to ascertain the popularity as well as the experience that developers have. With the surge in technology, there is no doubt that web frameworks have been popular. They are in great demand right from its inception. With the availability of many different kinds of front end tools and frameworks, there is no doubt that the development stack has been extremely rich as well as multifaceted.
What is ReactJS?
ReactJS is a relatively and subsequently young framework that is still not very much mature. This framework is initially created to be an internal tool. This tool is used by Facebook engineers. Simply for their social media platform. Since its release, the framework soon went to be open source. Because of this, the framework soon became widespread and hugely adopted amongst developers and programmers.
According to the latest statistics put up by stackoverflow.com. Reactjs is the most loved and admired framework. As many as 66.9% of developers have put forward their votes for it.
So let’s have a look at the various reasons why you should prefer to React JS for your next front end development project.
Benefits of ReactJS
- The first and foremost benefit that you can get as a developer is that you are able to create applications that are focused on the reusability of code that helps you to modularise your application.
- This helps when you are in a team and want to create code that allows other developers to reuse. When you use a particular framework, you get the benefit of already using libraries and components, without having to actually code the logic part of it.
- React JS simplifies the process of scripting components and modules, thereby allowing you to focus on core logic and its operation.
- Maintenance is developer-friendly, that is when you use ReactJS in a large application you do not need to worry about code breaking changes that can hamper the developer’s efforts.
- If you use React JS you ease the process of testing and debugging your code due to numerous tester friendly tools and use-cases that are bundled with this framework.
- Being backed by Facebook you can rest assured that you will be getting awesome and fluid support by using this framework. This helps developers solve issues and quickly create code that helps developers to solve realtime problems using the software.
- React JS enables developers to utilize speed as well as flexibility in creating server side and client side code using the same framework. This helps to keep the codebase consistent and up to date with the features and functionality that is needed in the code or the application.
- React JS was designed with the main goal to provide and facilitate high performance applications that scale well with time. With this in mind, you can utilise the same level of high performance feature when you use it for your applications using the React JS framework.
- React JS is easy to learn.
Also Read: Why Developers prefer ReactJS and NodeJS for Development
Reasons to Choose ReactJS
There are over 10,0000 websites that have used to React for their front end operations. This statistics are put forward by Builtwith.com. And because of this, there should be a good reason for it. Thus, here are the major advantages when you choose React JS.
1. Development efficiency:
ReactJS allows developers and programmers to write clean and modular code. This code can be reused. This is because of its highly reusable nature. Because of this, it boosts the developer’s productivity.
2. Easy to maintain as well as flexible:
Compared to larger monolithic projects that are bigger in size. React JS code is easier to update and maintain. The products that are created using react are extremely flexible in nature. Because of this, it can save time and money in the long run.
3. High performance for your app:
React JS is built from the ground up with one thing in mind, performance. The library’s core features like Virtual DOM and server side rendering allows developers to create large scale applications. These applications are really fast and have high performance.
4. Highly SEO Friendly and more visibility for your website:
Because of backend rendering, the projects created using ReactJS are better optimised for search engines. Moreover, the high performance nature of these applications contributes towards a better SEO capability. This makes sure to provide an overall better user experience.
5. Rich and Open toolset:
Developed using an open source nature, React JS is free for all. It possesses a rich ecosystem and has all the important tools included. You can make use of Redux, or NodeJS or Flux depending on your requirements very easily.
6. Strong Community:
Initially built for use by Facebook, the framework enjoys a huge community. You can get all your issues and queries answered by posting questions to this community.
Read More: Which Technology is Better- React JS or Vue JS?
We hope you understand the benefits of reactjs.Choosing a time tested and well-known framework like Angular can be a good point or idea. But when you consider the wide range of options that are available, you can be sometimes overwhelmed with the choices. If you consider the available options you will know that React is one of the fastest growing and popular frameworks that are out there. This framework has been able to gain some traction and attention among developers and programmers alike. Because of its wide range of advantages and benefits that it offers. This can easily be the go-to framework among developers
So you see because of the above reasons and Benefits of ReactJS, you should always prefer React to be your next frontend project. If you wish to hire reactjs developers then do contact us at email@example.com, with your requirements. We have talented developers ready to onboard your project with a full customer satisfaction guarantee. Contact Nimap infotech now and avail our highest expertise in React JS app development now. Get the high performance and time as well as cost savings that you always wanted your app to be.
React JS has the support of some of the popular Full stack development platforms around the world. You can choose development platforms as per your convenience and nature. Choosing a particular platform should always be dependent on the amount of features and functions that it has to offer, as well as what benefits can you reap from using that platform. As technology continues to evolve we see many multiple changes to be benefited for software and app development. In the quest to having the maximum benefits for our software application, care should be taken to know that it abides by the user requirements well in advance so that users can truly benefit from the application.
React js is an excellent choice who wants to develop front end applications for users. It mainly competes with angular and provides ease and efficiency of coding to developers and designers of applications.
We hope that you liked this blog and have found it informative.
1. What are step to hire ReactJS developerS?
A) In Nimap , we allow you to have a thorough interview process and hire the dedicated developer of your choices.
2. Why Hire Dedicated ReactJS developer?
A) We provide you trained and experienced dedicated developer for hire with reasonable pricing model
3. How can I monitor and analyse developer performances?
A) Client can get daily performance report of an developer on weekly/monthly or quarterly basis. We track our developer performances on regular basis.
4. Can I hire Developers for permanent?
A) Yes, as per the requirement one can hire developer for permanent basis. Nimap also offers onshore developer and offshore developer as per the requirements.
5. What are the steps to hire developers from Nimap?
A) Enquiry ->Interview -> Select Developers-> Hire and add developers to team
6. What kind of supports I can expect from Nimap?
A) Nimap appoint dedicated project manager to monitor developers and to be a point of contact for any requirements.
7. Do you offer marketing services?
A) Yes, In Nimap we also provide Marketing service as per requirement such as SEO, Social media Marketing, Adwords, PPC campaign, Lead generation campaigns, media buying and planning etc.