- Divyesh Vasoya (React Native Developer)
React Native bringing a new layer of change in the market was designed to target mobile applications instead of web browsers. Using the same set of code React Native developers can design both Android and iOS apps, helping you save your time. It is simple, quick, and easy to understand. Supporting both the platforms, React Native focuses on delivering both creative UI with a superlative and impressive UX. since it is highly effective and compatible with other platforms React Native is seen as a future of mobile development.
Strong Reasons to Choose React Native
1. Cross-platform mobile application development: React Native is a framework for cross-platform mobile application development that is iOS and Android. By using react native You can save your time, money, and staff resources etc.
2.Right Choice For Application Development: For Application Development React Native is the right choice because it is supported directly by Facebook Engineering and they are taking the technology to next level. day by day.
3. Applications using React Native: So many application are developed using React Native like Facebook, Instagram, Skype, Discord, Airbnb, Baidu, Walmart, Bloomberg and many more.
4. No need of Java Swift: React Native is one of the leading frameworks for cross-platform mobile development and its popularity is constantly growing since there is no need of particular Java, Swift, or Objective-C developer for respective Android and Ios application development.
6. React native is like native but it uses the components instead of web components. To understand basics structure of React Native app you have to know the basics of React.
7. React Native is based on React ideas and therefore it allows you to create a strong mobile application.
8. Deliver products Faster: React Native reduce the development cycle and makes it possible to deliver products in the fastest way.
Must Read Our Most Visited Blog: Angular 5 vs React JS
10. Many times you may need to use something new that just came out in iOS or Android. It’s straightforward in React Native to just add some Swift (iOS) or Java (Android) to your project.
11. React Native is widely adopted by developers. It is so because they do not want to waste their time and efforts on technology that can disappear in a couple of years.
The fact is the React Native is still new and the team behind the technology is continuously working no improvement. The Facebook team has long-term plans to invest much more in the growth of react native.
12. Can Reuse Components: You can reuse components at any time in existing code without you rewriting it and recompiling the application.
13. The React native is open-source and available to the whole community of developers. It allows to write Native module in an appropriate language and linking in React Native codebase in a simple way.
14. Building blocks of React Native are reusable. You can use Native components and compile it into Native platform. That’s why there is no more need to use WebView.As a result, an app performs just like a native app. with appropriate functionality as well as look and speed.
15. Support of 3rd party plugins: Support of 3rd party plugins there so no need for specific WebView functions. It’s possible to use the plugin of a native module via the framework. That is you can link the processes with an app’s features with smoother running, faster loading, and less memory needed.
16. Cross-Platform support: Cross-Platform support that is its possible to get an application for two Platform at once android and ios. by using the same code you can develop an app for both platforms. This factor reduces the cost of application development.
There are some steps you need to follow to set up the environment for React Native. We will use OSX as our building platform.
First of all, install the following software in your system.
- Android Studio
- Java Development Kit
Install Android studio and java development kit.
Install Xcode and Required Simulator
Create Separate Directory for React native Application.
- Install the node using Homebrew in your system.
- Install react native using node.
- Create an application using react native.
Related: Angular 5 vs React JS
Highly Skilled Professional, dedicated React Native developer
Get free Quote Enquiry Now !!!